This extremely well made Viking Metal Wolf Head Bracelet exhibits class and the right amount of vigor. You can definitely use this for years to come!
The valknut (Old Norse valr, "slain warriors" + knut, "knot") is a symbol consisting of three interlocked triangles, and appears on various Germanic objects. A number of theories have been proposed for its significance.
- Color : Antique Silver/ Antique Bronze/ Antique Copper.
- Material : Hight quality of Zinc Alloy, Eco-friendly made, with nickle and lead safe,
- Length: 270mm/ 10.63inch.
- Width: 36mm/ 1.42 inch.
- Weight : 32.84g
Five Reasons why you buy.
1. The metal does not rust.
2. It is not allergic to any types of skin
3. Powerful of anti-acid and anti-alkaline
4. It does not deform
5. It does not fade.